Saturday, December 17, 2011

Well you are not going to believe this!

After all that bitching and moaning about me being done helping my daughter 2 weeks yes 2 weeks after moving into her apartment she gets EVICTED!! Yes evicted!  Her and idiot friends and roommate called for a maintenance man to unclog the toilet and left their bong out in the open so the janitor reported them and gave them 24 hours to vacate the premises. I know what I said but I can't put her out on the street cold and alone and nobody around to help, and sad to say I can really use the money she gives me for rent 1 barely have 50 bucks left over after paying all of my bills, this dang lupus and arthritis prevents me from working so I depend on SSI.

After crying and yelling at her for over a hour she promised she will be out soon and I don't have to cook for her. So far so good and I also told her she cannot sleep all day and be up all night going in and out she's been keeping her word so far so good because I cannot go threw the same thing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment