Sunday, November 13, 2011

An Introduction!

Hello all! My name is Stephanie I'm 40 something lol I was born and raised in Massachusetts but for the past 6 years I have been living in Tempe Arizona. I am currently living with Lupus and Arthritis so I never know what kind of day I am having. I love Movies ( especially scary ), swimming, cooking, baking , music, recipe contesting and trying different ethnic cuisine. Now 3 years ago I was very heavy into recipe contesting and then I let my 20 year old daughter at the time come from Boston to live with me, now in my mind I'm thinking someone to talk to and help me especially on my painful days but what end up happening was 2 years of filth, in and out all time of the night which means keeping me up all night. This put me in such a depression that my doctor had to prescribe me 2 different kinds of  anti-depressants. I also lost interest in everything I loved to do especially the recipe contesting I did it for a year and won about 5 contests and been published in 2 cookbooks and 4 magazines. After years of anger, frustration, tears on November 1st I kicked her out for good I grabbed her by the shoulders and said " Under no circumstances can you come back so you better pay your rent" well unless she is paralyzed  or has cancer. I know that sounds harsh but you don't what I have been threw from her trashing my apartment to pulling a knife on me. Well that's all behind me. This blog will be me sharing my love of food, recipes I've tried including failures and also other things including rant and raves and hopefully looking to make friends with the same interest as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment